Monday, July 23, 2007

Disappearing America....

Hello, friends! I've been taking a little vacation, without even trying, as well as being so totally blank with what to write - and being hot doesn't help. I'm not getting any of my goals done, if you want to know. My quilt is still sitting up there waiting, but I'll tell you this - I'll get it done before the end of August! :) But one of my goals this month is to learn all I can about photography. My B-in law loaned me the coolest book on digital photography, that I'm going to devour, and hopefully you'll see an improvement on my pictures. For a while I have been doing some 'drive by shooting' of Old America - slowly these landmarks are disappearing, so I'v been getting as many photos as I can during my travels. Here is some of what I've collected so far...








Hope all is well with you!
God Bless!
Chrissie

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love the pictures! I agree, you don't see many of those around anymore, unfortunately.
Have a great Tuesday!
God bless :)