The Beautiful Scenery from Kings Canyon....
This perfectly beautiful tree's roots were solidly grown into the rocks - so very awsome -
It reminded me of this song...
"My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.
May Christ be the Solid Rock for your Heart's 'Roots'
God bless -
Chrissie
Psalm 18:2
"The LORD is my Rock, and my fortress,
and my deliverer; my God, my strength,
in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the
horn of my salvation, and my high tower."
(look it up in your Bible,and keep reading
this chapter - It is so very encouraging!)
1 comment:
Wonderful pictures. "Your" song always reminds me of my Grandma Oe...it's one of my favorites, too.
Post a Comment