Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Red Ripe Strawberries....

YUM!
My first strawberry shortcake....sooooo delicious.....mmmmmmmm..........

.....even Patches liked it - perfect to begin April.....





God bless you, dear friends!

Chrissie


'But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.'
Gal 5:22-26

1 comment:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Chrissie,
Oh my goodness, your Strawberry Shortcake looks so good. It would go really good with my cup of coffee right now. LOL. I have never made one myself, but I do enjoy eating them when someone else makes one. I read your post about having your hair cut and giving it to Cancer Patients. "THANK YOU" for doing that Chrissie. I know someone will be glad to have your hair. I do like your new cut and I'm sure it will take some time getting used to the new look. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.