I've been having garden troubles and questions...if you can help me, that would be great! I'll just title them as I go:
What bug came out of this?

I've been having a ton of trouble with this rose bush over the years with powdery mildew, and it's got it so bad that I cut it back to nothing and sprayed for the 10th time ortho's disease control...maybe it'll come back better, but I don't know....

Why does my gardenia's always start to bloom, then get burnt edges and stop blooming. all the new growth is coming in with burnt tips. I've gently fed them, and it is watered in it's pot, not on the leaves...
My queen palms started to look real nice, but now they have these rusty looking spot on their fronds...what do I do?
Every year I battle the strange disease that makes my snapdragons look horrid. I sprayed the Ortho's disease control on these, too, but how can I prevent it, and do I need to do more?
T
The soul tends to also have issues....
Phil 2:14-15
Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world...
But there is a remedy....
Ps 119:99
Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
Find Christ and His perfect work in every portion of your Bible, and you will see the great love He has for His Children, and you will learn not to covet other things and situations, which is idolatry (Col.3:5)
God bless each of you, dear friends!
Chrissie
No comments:
Post a Comment