Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some sewing....and some sad......

I've been a little busy with the wedding and all, so I haven't been on here, but I would just love to show you all the pictures I took at the wedding, but I gave them all to my photographer brother-in-law, and forgot to download some for myself! So you'll have to take my word for it....the wedding was lovely and I cried all the way through it! I'm amazed I got any pictures at all! :))

The sewing:
Below is an outfit I promised my niece, Trish, about 6 month ago....I've worked on it since these pics, but I thought you'd like to see how it's coming along. Just a few things here and there, and I'll be done. I'm sewing pockets on today, and hopefully the yolk of the skirt will be completed today, too! I'm pretty excited! I've never done a suit outfit before, and this sure has been a challenge! Following the pattern instructions is a little more difficult than one would think! :) Anyway, I hope to have this done for her as she finishes up her finals this next week....God willling!:)










The sad:
Our dearest Patches had siezures a couple weeks ago, and is not the same. We took him off his antibiotic that the doctor wanted to have him on for four weeks, but we decided that three was enough and that we were going to see what might have caused this sad thing. We have had no re-occurences, and praise the Lord each morning that He brought us safely through each night. Below is a picture I took of him before the seizures, and his eyes have such a bright, expectant look, but now they droop and look sad most of the time, except when I mention a treat or 'Walkies'....wow! he perks up then! :) so there's hope that he'll come out of this, poor darlin'!
So! I'm off to take the 'Walkies', and see his eyes look happy again! :)
God bless each of you, dear friends!
Chrissie
2 Cor 1:3-43
'Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.'

No comments: