Well, yesterday came and went, and I didn't get to show you. Here's my little greenhouse, and I've got little seedlings almost ready to plant...
To the left are my corn and tomatoes, and some herbs growing happily
Well, I took the plunge! For the first time I entered the the May Day fair without having a completed painting. It's hard for me to show you this sketchy beginning, but it will give me incentive to show you my progress...)BTW, I've got to finish before April 21, and I have two paintings to enter - am I nuts or what????)
Garden tip for this week:
Did you know that plants take in nutrients with their leaves? Liquid Vitamin B1 is what I use to kick start established plants and feed new arrivals, and I just pour the diluted mix right over the plant onto their leaves as well as in their little holes. I lose very few this way.
Well, thanks for stopping by. I'll have more for you in a couple days....
God Bless,
Chrissie
1 comment:
I just found your blog and BTW your painting is fantastic, good luck in the fair. May I ask you what would you do if you were going to plant new bushes in your yard? I live in AZ and we are redoing our front yard I just got some bushes called Sweet Broom and I'm afraid to plant them because I don't want to shock them and kill them any suggestions?
Post a Comment