Wednesday, May 7, 2008

...and the God of peace shall be with you....




My days are filled with activity, and my time on the computer is limited. I hope you will pardon my absence, as I fulfill the duties placed in my path. I will stop by from time to time to visit, and every now and then I will post what is going on in my life, but for the time being, I must set blogging aside until things slow down a bit. Thank you so much, friends, for taking the time to check in on me. I covet your prayers as this month rolls on. God be with you all, and my prayers are for each of you -
God bless you!
Chrissie

'And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.'
Rev 22:17


'In the way of righteousness is life; and in the pathway thereof there is no death.'
Prov 12:28

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I understand! I need to do this myself, but seem to be drawn to the computer more than I should!

Mike Golch said...

Chrissie, I understand.We all need time to smell the roses and take of the things that need to be done.
you take of what you need to do.we all will be here when you come back. I for one look forward to visiting your next posting. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Big Time hugs and God's blessings.