Here are a few things I've been working on this summer....
I'm still working on my photography....
...a little quilting on the side...
...I didn't think I could really sew, and look! Some dresses for my little niece...
....some dresses for my bigger niece (others on the way...)
...a couple finished painted projects....yea!
...and a few other things, but I don't want to wear you out! :) I do hope you are all well - I miss a few of my favorite blogs that have gone private, or changed bloggers - so if you still come by to see how I am, God bless you! And if you're new - welcome, and thanks for stopping in, and I pray your day is glorious in Christ....
May Jesus be your portion today and always, dear friends....
Chrissie
2 Cor 1:3-53
'Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.'
3 comments:
Good Evenin Chrissie,
The yellow rose is beautiful. You did a great job on the pillow nd the dresses are jut preciou. My MOm used to make mine and my sistr's clthes when we were little. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAE BEENBUY. Ihave astarted postig agin, so if you hav e time, stop by TO SEE ehats been ogoing on with me.
Love,
karenH.
Good Morning Chrissie,
Jut dropping by to see how you are doing and if there is anything new going on with you. I suppose you are keeping busy with your new projects. Take care my friend and ahve a great weekend. May GOD Bless you and yours.
Love,
Karen H.
Good Morning Chrissie,
Jut thought I would drop by and let you know tht I came thu the procedure and there was no blockages in my heart. "PRAISE THE LORD"!!!! GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!!!!. I have put up a n ew post this morning and have something for you on there as well. I sure am missing your posting too. Take care my friend adn have a great day. May GOD BLess you and yours,
Love,
Karen H.
Post a Comment