Here are a few pics to show what I've been able to do through Christ who strengthens me...
We had a wonderful 4th of July with precious friends. I made this fun jello dish that tasted fantastic! :)
Hubby hung out my new flag...
....friends made the day perfect!
...a hot day to play, but fun was had by all!
Out of this pile of confusion, I was finally able to complete the following two projects started last year....
...my dear neighbor got her graduation gift at last! She's going to hang it up in her college dorm, and I hope she knows that I'm praying for her....
This was for a shower gift in April....of last year....yes, I've been that bad! I did have some complications with colors and fabrics, but I was able to get things done, and now it goes to my dear friend and her baby boy that is now 15 months old....
Here is what is on the menu for this week....aprons! Almost done!
Here's an apron I made for my Mom....my niece, Esther is modeling it for me! ;)
I'm gonna try to make a couple lap quilts out of this jumble.....
God willing I will have them done....soon (hahahaha) *sigh*
Remembering God's power in all things, and praying for you, dear friends -
Chrissie
1 Pet 1:2-5
'Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.'
No comments:
Post a Comment