The giant bee that stung Patches...see the right side of his face, all swollen? poor baby!
Here's the litle rascal....
...to get a bit of perspective....
...the giant dragonfly I was able to capture on....uh....not film....on digital?
The outfit that I finally finished! so happy to announce that Trisha wore it proudly to church. Only there was a part of a seam that I had taken out on the skirt and didn't sew back, and...well, she unknowingly wore it with the unsewn seam...hahahahaha...ahem.....
(I hope to have a better photo for you that shows the buttons on and all pressed)
We've had our share of excitement and thrills this summer...but those stories must wait until another time. For now, may this lovely rose bless you today!
God be with each of you, dear friends!
Chrissie
1 Pet 1:24-25
'For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.'
No comments:
Post a Comment