Went to Redding and witnessed my handsome nephew graduate from college - Go Luke!!
Rushed back home in time to make this lovely four year old's all girl birthday party. When a male face would peek in, she would loudly exclaim, 'Only girls, no boys!!'
Paused to lay our dear Uncle Dick to rest. God bless his memory and those he's left behind...
Here is the final 'blow' to my sweet sister's 50th surprise birthday party....
After Mother's day, I spent the day with my family as we waited in the hospital to see how our dear Mother was doing. She went in the hospital with an apparent heart attack. Then, after they 'scoped' her veins, and finding no blockages, or any indication that there was a heart attack or even would be, they determined that what she had been feeling was acid reflux, and that it was sometimes extremely difficlult to tell the difference, each produce similiar pains. So, she is doing well! Healing from the endoscope procedure and getting back to her lovely self...
Here is my Uncle Dick's wife, Nancy and my Sweet Mother....
Well, this month truely has had it's wide range of emotion. I think that is why I'm soooo very tired each day - too much too fast....
How can I end this beautiful day without 'My Favorite Things Friday' post???
One of my dearest, most favorite things in the world,
Hearing my Daddy play the harmonica....
Remembering His promise, "I will never leave thee nor forsake thee..."
God Bless!
Chrissie

No comments:
Post a Comment