I hope you can see this - It is soooo cool to see the sun peek through the trees like that!! My! how far the sun has moved over in the last few weeks!!
Little fellows in funny pink hats!!!
I've been trying to follow advise from Chris
about photography - I hope to improve as I go....
And Children's hands at the piano....
Hello friends in blogland! Life took presidence over blogging this time. I am realizing that to be a good blogger, you must be a fast and accurate typist and have your thoughts well organized. Not like me who reads what I wrote at least 10 times to see if I'm correct and cognisant, and choosing the right photo, and if I don't like it I take it out(which is not so easy, I might add). Then reading other blogs and writing(with checking and double checking) comments - I say I'm on the computer well over an hour. So I hesitate to sit down and write, because when I do finally do it, generally it is at least near midnight(like now) or morning when I really need to be out working - mymymy *sigh*. VBS - just like animals and plants - another thing to tend! haha... So I think I'll be brief till I can be faster. :) If only photos could upload faster......*sigh*......
I wanted to update those who are interested on the painting that was to go to the fair last week. It didn't make it to the fair - mehmehmeh :(. I put my entry on line, but even though it took my money, when I took the painting in, it showed up as not having been entered, so if I want to go through this again, I'll have to wait till next year or enter it in another fair. Oh, well - all was not lost!!! I got a completed painting out of it - And I tell you, with me it takes a deadline to get anything done!!! The second painting didn't get done - simply - I didn't like it.....
Well, true to form, I've been doing this for nearly an hour!! Good night and God bless!
Chrissie
No comments:
Post a Comment