Each year our family works together with my older Sister for a Pumpkin Patch
in her town. Our job is to make Scarecrows to place in a little 'town' called Morgonia.
A train is set up to go through this town for the children and families
to see the funny things that go on there.
The one above is scared of the little mouse at her feet,
made by one of my nieces out of styrofoam shapes...
Here is a grouping of 'Scrows', as we call them, waiting repairs and touch ups...
Oops - I forgot a couple - :)
I took three frames of this shot: my Mom's mouth opened and closed,
but my Dads expression never changed - not even a blink....nary a one...
Here is Captain Jack Scarecrow...and another one of those Scarefolks...
When I took these pictures, I didn't even see the way the sun was shining like lines
funny how our eyes adjust so that we see...but we don't see....uh???.....
God bless you, dear friends...
Chrissie
1 comment:
Oh what fun! Looks like a great way to spend the day to me!
God bless :)
Post a Comment