Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Progress....

Or should it be 'Digress'? I'm quite the procrastinator. I was asked to do a painting of a friend's Father and Mother about - oh.....maybe 3 years ago. How's that for progress??? I didn't even start until last month - oh, yes, friends, that's procrastination - to the max. Commissions are so very hard to begin; all the fears and potential problems that I conjure up in my head make it a daunting task. But once I dive in, I begin to feel that glorious sensation of conquering and success, and I always wonder why I wait - it ends up being fun!!
Here's what I've got so far - and it's got a ways to go. Perhaps by September, then I begin her Mother, and start the process all over again - *sigh*.......
Here's my model.....

Week one.....

Week two...

Week four....(I forgot to take week three)

God bless you, dear friends....
Chrissie

No comments: