Getting the bare bones of 'Davey Jones' secure and padded....
A true lady killer!


Uh, do you like this eye? how about the nose here - some hairs in the nostrels maybe?....
Batten down the hatches, maties - let's get this here pirate ship shape!

Get the little guy away from those wet golden pumpkins...

Get the little guy away from those wet golden pumpkins...
Little guy's gotta see what we're up to....

Ready to go; time to put a 'fire in the hole' - pay no attention to the fella holding the bottle - it's just a prop! Dar, what kind of face is that? don't worry, she smiled after I took the picture...

here's almost all the sisters that worked together on this pirating project. I'm wincing at the 10 year old holding my $somany.000 camara....
Ready to go; time to put a 'fire in the hole' - pay no attention to the fella holding the bottle - it's just a prop! Dar, what kind of face is that? don't worry, she smiled after I took the picture...
here's almost all the sisters that worked together on this pirating project. I'm wincing at the 10 year old holding my $somany.000 camara....
All set up and ready to face the boatswain...
A look at the 'booty'...
The best shot of the day - the Queen of our hearts!
God bless your weekend, my dear friends!
Chrissie
No comments:
Post a Comment