Being with horses for an hour....
Brood mares and mamas...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm a '39 and holding' Californian, wife of a wonderful husband of 20 years, and 'MOM' to two Jack Russel Terriers. Some of the things I enjoy are gardening, piano, quilting and oil painting. Also, I love our big families and being with the abundant nieces and nephews that fill my life with joy. Most of all, God is central in my life, and rejoice that as each new day breaks, I can know that with God, all things are possible.
2 comments:
Good Morning Chrissie,
Just thought I would stop by and Thank You for visiting. I hope you will come back again. Looks like you really like horses. I like horses but don't have any. I always like to watch them in a rodeo. Looks like you enjoy making quilts. I used to make quilts before I met my husband. I made the quilt tops and had them quilted. They werent fancy or anything, but they were my work. I hope you had a great weekend. Again, Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Karen H.
Good Afternoon Chrissie,
Wanted to come by and check on you and see if you felt that 5.6 earthquake around San Francisco this morning? Also, I wanted to come by and wish you a "HAPPY HALLOWEEN". I went to Pea's Halloween Bash earlier today. She is a lovely host and everything there was just spooktakular. I have had a stopped up nose and sore throat. I am takin some meds from when I was sick back in June for it. I do hope you all are okay. Take care my friend and have a safe and "HAPPY HALLOWEEN".
Hugs,
Karen H.
Post a Comment