Monday, June 4, 2007

A sneek preview....



Here are a couple of squares that another of my wonderful sister-in-laws, Amy(happy birthday, to you...), and I did last summer, and she has been working at getting these lovely designs embroidered on with her Husqvarna Viking machine.





It's been a challenge to find just the right kind of designs to put on these. We don't want cartoony or cute-sy, just simple and sweet. She may do a few more like these, and then she'll be embroidering some scripture verses on the rest. My job is to get the other squares done, and when she is ready - zipity doo da, zipity-ay! We'll be on our way - YES!

Here is a peek at some fabric I'll put in my nephew, Zachary's, quilt. My battery died just as I was taking some pics, so this'll have to do till later...


1 comment:

Carley said...

Your sunflower photograph is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.