And I am so happy about this little surprise my Hubby got for me as an early anniversary present! The day it came, Paul put it all together and set it up in the dark. He was just as excited as I was. I always love pinwheels and windmills. I have so many pictures of farm windmills, I guess you might say I collect them :).
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Dealing with time....
Hello, dear friends, how are you all adjusting to the new time change? I'll tell ya, I'm plum tuckered out! Leah doesn't have this problem! :) I just took a look at the clock and and was shocked to see that it was past 10:30pm! Ugh! And I get myself busy and braindead during the day and become the Forgetful Freddie and go all day without taking one picture. I thought you'd like to see the back yard before we started working on it. So would I. I can't find any pictures that I want these days and spend way too much time on the computer trying to find anything. But for now I'll just give you some that I took this week and be with you tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment