Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fly feet, fly....

I've been in socks and shoes for tooooo long! At last, my feet can breath and be free!!!



Here's my fruitless mulberry - in the ground at last!! yeah!




My little garden shed with my blooming cherry - it just popped in the last couple days...


Every girl should have a pair of pink polka-dot rain boots!! :)



Here's my surprise! I took the picture after I took off the old handles, but here is the before:
Here's the after! This old White machine was given to me on my sixteenth birthday. I've moved it over 13 times from one home to another. I haven't used it in a long time, but I'm changing that soon! I'll show pics of where this baby will go,as soon as I get a helping hand up the stairs. It'll be so nice to have a sewing room at last!


God bless!
Chrissie

1 comment:

Leah Spencer said...

Oh, looks like a knee-control machine! Exactly what my Singer 15-91 is. Nope, I haven't done anything with it yet, just sitting next to the TV waiting for me to clean it. And replace the belt. That's the biggest "issue" I see with the machine.

Can't wait to see what you create with your baby! :)