Thursday, March 8, 2007

To walk you must take the first step....

Hello, fellow bloggers! How delightful it is to see so many respond to my post! I wasn't even sure I could get it to work, and since I didn't have any new pictures on hand I picked the prettiest one I had to start my post. It is getting very lovely here, but that picture was taken a couple years ago in May at our house just before we moved - needless to say, my back yard sold the house! Here is what I took today...
Snapdragons are just about to pop, but, to save money, a large portion of my plants were planted in seed, so bloom time will be further in summer
Yes! I planted my weeping willow tree yesterday and some begonias and azaeleas, too! So, this blog is helping me already! These pictures are not so good, but it gives you an idea.



Well, my goal for tomorrow is:
-Plant my fruitless mulberry tree
-finish planting my small plants
-vacuum the downstairs
-paint a small painting

With God all things are possible, by God's grace I'll accomplish what needs to be done.
Thanks for reading !
Chrissie

3 comments:

Angie said...

Looking at your gardening pictures makes me want to head outside right now and start some dirt therapy! :D It's supposed to be upper 60s here (Tenn.) today, so I do plan on doing some weeding at least. I look forward to more of your posts!
Angie
www.threadcatcher.blogspot.com

Leah Spencer said...

These pictures will be so cool to compare to later, when things are in full bloom/growth!

I planted some chives yesterday, I'm hoping they'll grow this time! I tried growing some at my parents house, and I picked what I thought was chives, but it was really grass! :P

Patti said...

I can hardly wait to see your garden in a year or two. I love flowerbeds full of mixed blossoms like yours. Maybe because they make me think of scrap quilts - my favorite kind!