Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Introductory post...


Hello, thank you for reading the new kid in blogland. I have difficulty keeping focused on projects, to the point of leaving things halfway done, or not done at all, for lack of initiative. If I have fellow blogers reading my posts, they will want to see finished products and in this way I will be more inspired to keep going and not give up. Now, I will have to finish those ufo's, for other folks are watching for me to keep going and not give up. I have asked God to give me strength to do the tasks that are set before me and not give up, because His word says, "With God, All things are possible." I keep this in mind as I do things that look too hard for me. I am first accountable to God, and, now, to my fellow bloggers, to get the job done.

It is spring here in the Valley, and here is one picture of what I love to do. My goal for today is to plant a tree and finish planting some blooming tulips, violas, azaleas, and some begonias. They love the shade but don't mind the heat, except the violas and tulips, they will add color to the garden until the heat in May hits and then be gone.

I've been inspired by other bloggers, the way they write their posts. As I develope my style of posting, I hope some of you don't mind my borrowing some of their ideas. Thank you - Can't wait to hear from you.

God Bless,
Chrissie

6 comments:

Leah Spencer said...

Whew! I think I made it. ;) This is so great. :D And I'm glad you figured out pictures quickly too - they really add to the post. And it is such a beautiful one... ahh. Miss my greenery! It only gets green for about 2 weeks, in August, after the monsoon. Half of the times we go all winter without rain.

Patti said...

Welcome to Blogland Chrissie!

Angie said...

Welcome to Blogland, Chrissie! What a LOVELY picture---those flowers are GORGEOUS--and make me green with envy! LOL I struggle on with my gardening because I love doing it, but I'm not very good at it. :D Maybe I can learn from you! :)

Rose Marie said...

Welcome to blogland! With snow on the ground here, it is so nice to see yours blooming! I'll be back to read what you have been doing.

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogland Chrissie!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Welcome Chrissie! Your flowers are to die for! I cannot garden for anything. I just don't enjoy it and I"m no good at it. But I do love looking at it!