Friday, March 9, 2007

Score one!


I was able to get a couple of things done on my list....

Tulips add so much to the spring garden, I wish I could have gotten more, but - ahh! next year! Hmmm...I've gotta be careful - I've been saying that for the last two years...


I can't belive that just last week we were cold enough to have snow! And now the temps have been climbing in the 70's! I sure hope we have some rain before the end of the month - this valley needs it. What you see here is the Diablo Range. I'm so blessed to be near enough to have mountains in my field of vision.




Well, I've got to go, but I can't wait to show you what I've been working on! It's been something that I've had on my to-do list since we moved here two years ago. I'll give you a hint..it has something to do with sewing! I'll have pics to show you next week...
Have a lovely weekend!
God Bless!

Chrissie

4 comments:

Leah Spencer said...

Hope your sewing machine has been behaving for you! I do recall it was acting up a few years ago.

Marlublu said...

What a nice start to a garden.I like working in my herb and rose garden. Loved the wooden box you made for leah. Would love to see more pictures of your work.

Patti said...

Here in southwest Washington we have several mountains in our view at all times - at least when they aren't covered with clouds. I can't imagine living somewhere where one can't see the mountains - I don't think I could manage that. What a beautiful view you have from yoru place!

Leah showed us the wooden box you made her - what a beautiful treasure! You are truly an artist.

Trisha Joy said...

Chrissie! Welcome to the cyberworld of blog stuffs!! :-D I have a xanga (kind of like blogspot) but I never update it anymore. heehee! Well, you're garden looks absolutely lovely and I can't wait to see what else you've been working on! Hope to see you soon! Oh, pray for my chemistry midterm on Monday! eek! :-/ I think I just ended almost every sentence with an exclamation point. haha! Anywho, love you bunches!