....to eat....
...praise God....
....sing....
Happy Birthday, dear one!
God bless your day as you celebrate the Lord's death and ressurection this week!
Chrissie
'How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;' Heb 2:33
'But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.' Heb 2:9-109


3 comments:
Chrissie, How nice to meet you. I love your blog and the pictures are wonderful. We did indeed have a fire. There are no pictures on this site but on the site: pleonast.com/brady
We are recovered from the fire and life is back to normal. Thanks for checking out my site.
The pleonast site you would probably enjoy. Check out the entry "Excitement" to see the results of the fire.
Good Morning Chrissie,
"HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY" to Patricia. Looks like everyone had a great time. Looks like there was some good food there too. I enjoyed the pictures from your last Friday's Favorite Things. The Ocean is so beautiful and I really love the Lighthouse. I am back up and running again. I did do a post very early this morning. Since the girls have been out on Spring Break this week, I have been sitting up late and sleeping late. LOL. It's going to be rough come Monday morning. LOL. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Post a Comment