Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Favorite Things Friday....

'Take pi-cher, Een, take pi-cher!'



....looking up side down at him from the bottom of the stairs....



God's grace sweeten your weekend, dear friends....
Chrissie

'As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.'
Revelation 4:19-22

1 comment:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Chrissie,
Awwww, I love your Friday Favorite Things pictures. They are just adorable. "THANK YOU" for sharing them with us. Our youngest daughter is always wanting her picture made. I'm sure she will be the "Main Attraction" when I start using my new camera. LOL. She is a little princess. As I'm typing this, we still haven't gotten any Snow. I am so disappointed as I was hoping for a good Snow so the girls could go and make a Snowman. We will start moving tomorrow and hopefully have everything moved out by tomorrow evening. Me and the girls moved some bags and boxes out of their rooms last night. It was too windy and cold to be out long tho. Take care my friend and have a great day/weekend. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.