Meet my niece, the Birthday girl, just turned 21.
Jess too purty to put on the net, but since she put all her photos onto, er, sombody's Space, I didn't think that it would hurt too much for me to put mine here....
Happy Birthday, Kiddo!
.....every square inch of the house was decorated in the western theme.....
...even the ga-rage was turned into a sa-loon....
.....some of us duded up real fine...
....she taught the group to do some line dancing....
....daughter and father doing some Tennesee waltzing.....
We sang her the Birthday song, and ate pie and ice cream, after a dinner of chili and hotdogs (yum!)....
....then sang hymns and praises to God...
...met up with a couple of serious hombres....
....and had some general fun with family and friends...
.....these are special shots for me.....
....a pretty wild bunch, I'd say....
...I still can't believe that all these lovely kids belong in my family! and amongst them are a sweet couple (far left) who are expecting their first baby - I'm going to be a great aunt!!! unbelievable.....
This was a great party, and the family really out did themselves. We had around fifty people there, and each of the younger kids had bandanas and toy guns telling everyone to put their hands up. The saloon had the drinks, all sodas and water (no alcohol), and tables were set up for games. We even had a couple poker games going. A Virginia Reel was put in the mix, and we were all plumb wore out - it was just grand!
Thanks, dear friends, for stopping by and sharing in this Birthday Hoedown - hope you had fun! Yeeeehaw!!
God bless y'all!
Chrissie
'Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.'
1 Corinthians 10:30-32
2 comments:
Good Morning Chrissie,
"HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY" to the Birthday Gal. Is that your Sister? Wow, looks like everyone had a great time and I so love the Western Theme. I must say everyone looks very nice and everyone looks to have outdone themselves. "CONGRATULATION'S" on going to be a Great-Aunt. I know you are very excited about that. I just love how yall decorated everything up for the party. Sounds like yall are a very close knit Family. "THANK YOU" for letting us be a part of the Hoedown. I really enjoyed it very much. We got just a tad bit of Snow yesterday morning. It wasn't even a dusting, but it was some Snow. I took a picture of it and I will show it on my Friday post. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Hi Chrissie,just came to visit and say hellow.and a great big Happy Birthday to you Neice.
Post a Comment