
How long will this one last?
Well, I'm off to do some work! God bless your Monday, dear friends!
Chrissie
' My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.
But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.'
Ps 63:8-11
2 comments:
The flowers are so gorgeous! I can't wait till we have some.
I know you'll enjoy the cruise - where are you going? We cruised the eastern Caribben 3 years ago about this time. It was great fun.
When we were in Kona, 5 cruise ships docked for a day each, and we decided we'd never want to see Hawaii that way - we like to stay put for at least a week!
Good Morning Chrissie,
Awwww, how precious is these pictures. "THANK YOU" for sharing them with us. The white doggy looks so interested in the stuffed dog and looks like he is having fun with it as well. Hmmmm, you going on a cruise? I haven't heard about that. You must tell me and let me know where you are going and when you will be leaving. I do hope you have a wonderful time. I've never been on a cruise myself, but I think I would like to go someday. "THANK YOU" for visiting LeeAnn yesterday. I appreciated it very much and LeeAnn did as well. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Post a Comment