Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm a '39 and holding' Californian, wife of a wonderful husband of 20 years, and 'MOM' to two Jack Russel Terriers. Some of the things I enjoy are gardening, piano, quilting and oil painting. Also, I love our big families and being with the abundant nieces and nephews that fill my life with joy. Most of all, God is central in my life, and rejoice that as each new day breaks, I can know that with God, all things are possible.
3 comments:
Same to you - hope it was a wonderful day for you!
Good Morning Chrissie,
I do hope you had a aBlessed Easter yesterday. The flower is just beautiful and your flower garden below is beautiful as well. You sure do put alot of time and work into your garden. It must not get that cold there where you live for your flower garden to be in bloom so pretty. We had a frost this morning. It is 28 degrees. They were predicting a low of 31 degrees last night, but it got a little colder. It's suppose to be in the 50's today. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
What a pretty flower! Makes me want to pick up and go to CA for a visit. We had a nice but rainy Easter here in the PNW; however, it did clear up in the afternoon.
Happy Monday! Have a wonderful week.
Post a Comment