Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fronts done...


On to completion...
God Bless,
Chrissie

3 comments:

Leah Spencer said...

Wow, that looks great! I love the purple one. And best of all, they look square! I know some of the log cabins weren't looking that great... but a little "make it fit" and you end up with beautiful results. :)

So are you gonna be doing more, or was this hard enough to scare you away from thinking about it again? I know I got scared away when I made them 3 years ago. But I'm tempted to try it again, see if my piecing has gotten better. :)

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Chrissie,
Oh Wow, that is beautiful. The beige background ones look antiquified. (I know that ain't no word but hopefully you know what I mean) This is going to be one georgeous quilt. Now, after it is quiltedd, you will have to show another picture. It has done turned cold here. Suppose to get down to 32 degrees here tonight. Well, take care my friend and have a great Thursday and may God Bless You.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Kim said...

Those are just the cutest hearts I've ever seen in log cabin blocks :) What size did you make them????