and the picture of the week....
Time has flown and I'm behind on my favorite things post - by a whole week!!! I'm a-workin' on that quilt and will let you all see how it's going - all three of you!! :) The time change doesn't help - I've felt all week like I'm constantly running to catch up!
God Bless your weekend, dear friends!
Chrissie
2 comments:
Good Afternoon Chrissie,
I am so glad you came by. I have been checking your blog daily. I have been missing you. That quilt must be a doozy. LOL. I love this time change. Always have. We get an extra hour of sleep. I love those pics. They are precious. I do hope you get caught up on your blogging. Take care my friend and have a great Friday and weekend.
Hugs,
Karen H.
Looks like a good time was had by all! Love the pics!
Good luck with the quilt, can't wait to see it!
God bless :)
Post a Comment