Christmas tree decorating....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm a '39 and holding' Californian, wife of a wonderful husband of 20 years, and 'MOM' to two Jack Russel Terriers. Some of the things I enjoy are gardening, piano, quilting and oil painting. Also, I love our big families and being with the abundant nieces and nephews that fill my life with joy. Most of all, God is central in my life, and rejoice that as each new day breaks, I can know that with God, all things are possible.
1 comment:
Good Evening Chrissie,
Hope you are recovering from the Thanksgiving madness. LOL. I'm glad you stopped by. I haven't posted today because I have been pretty busy all day. My mother grew some gourds one year and man, she had a major crop of them. She painted some of them also. I can see right now, that the tallest one in your picture would make a good Santa Claus. The top part of the gourd would be his hat and you could glue a large piece of cotton at the top, and then at the bottom of the gourd, paint Santa Claus' face. My mother did one like that. It turned out really neat. The smaller gourds there in front would make cute snowmen. Now, that is what I would do with them. LOL. Well, tell the truth, I'm not very crafty. I just know from what I've seen from my mother's crafty ideas. It has been raining here all day. Hubby had to leave out this afternoon. That's why I haven't done any posting because I have been doing laundry and cooking. I hope to post tomorrow. Well, take care my friend and have a Blessed evening. May God Bless You and Yours.
Hugs,
Karen H.
P.S. Have you ever done any giveaways? You could paint a couple and do something for a giveaway. Just a thought. I'm still too new to blogging to do that just yet. Take care.
Post a Comment