http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUv_FAL2jik
God bless your weekend!
Chrissie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm a '39 and holding' Californian, wife of a wonderful husband of 20 years, and 'MOM' to two Jack Russel Terriers. Some of the things I enjoy are gardening, piano, quilting and oil painting. Also, I love our big families and being with the abundant nieces and nephews that fill my life with joy. Most of all, God is central in my life, and rejoice that as each new day breaks, I can know that with God, all things are possible.
1 comment:
Good Morning Chrissie,
This is a funny commercial. I have seen it on tv this week myself. That is a big turkey tho. LOL. My turkey wasn't that big. It was a 14 pounder. I would have hated to be the guy outside getting hit by that turkey. LOL. It is cold here this morning. According to the radar, there is some snow flying around. I just took hubby to his truck and there was no snow here, just cold. I hope you and yours had a Blessed Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving here at my house. We got our tree up Thanksgiving night and hubby and our girls decorated it. I hope to post some pictures of it soon. I am doing alot more decorating than I have in the past. Well, take care my friend and have a great Saturday. May God Bless You and Yours.
Hugs,
Karen H.
Post a Comment