Friday, November 16, 2007

My Favorite Things Friday....

Fall colors....




...pesky sewing room pets ...




...and the opportunity to sew...



God bless your weekend, dear friends....
Chrissie

3 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Chrissie,
Those mums are just beautiful. I always love looking at the mums in the fall. Is that suppose to be a butterfly in the first picture surrounding the mums? That's what it looks like to me. Your animals look cute just sitting around there. You are really good at making those quilts. You sure do a good job on them Well take care my friend and have a great Friday and weekend. God Bless You.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Carrie said...

Ah yes, sewing room helpers. I am well acquainted with those! Those quilt blocks are beautiful. Is there any way you can share the pattern? :) Just thought I'd ask!!
Hope you are having a good night
God bless :)

Unknown said...

I love your pictures. They freeze the beautiful things and are very life giving. Thanks for sharing them.