I needed to take apart some things before getting this far, but now I can really say - almost done! It will be backed in yellow fleece, and edged in red gingham - I think that will be a good finish for this. I'm a little disappointed in the completed block arrangement - now that it is all together, of course! I think that I should have switched the yellow pin wheels with the blue trucks with yellow to draw the eye up - but no more fussing - moving on!! Little Zachary needs his blanket!
Take care, dear friends, and God bless your day!
Chrissie
'But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.'
Ps 13:5-6
2 comments:
Good Morning Chrissie,
I be darn, I could have sworn that I left a comment on here earlier this morning. I just know I did. I love your quilt and you did a great job on it. I know Zachary will be glad to get his blanket. LOL. "THANK YOU" for sharing it with us. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
CUTE quilt! Loooove it! Zachary will, too. Now you've inspired me to get into my sewing room this morning and work on one of my many projects. If it wasn't for this darn laundry demanding my attention...!!
Have a great day!
God bless :)
Post a Comment