
God bless your weekend to His glory, dear friends....
Chrissie
'As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.
Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.'
Ps 55:16-17
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Morning Chrissie,
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful and awesome Sky. Both of those pictures of the Sky are just breathtaking. "THANK YOU" for sharing them with us. The little one in the bottom picture is adorable. Our girls used to have one of those little cars when they were younger. I do remember those days. I do hope you have had a good week. We didn't get any Snow yesterday. It went all around us like it did before. Take care my friend and have a great day and weekend. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Wow. Those skies are breathtaking. They transport , and humble me. Thanks for sharing, you are always so kind, Blessings on you and your family.
Post a Comment