Monday, February 4, 2008

Oh! Deer Me! (Bikin' It - Part III)

I began to be comfortable with the idea that I didn't have to hang on every second of the ride. My brother is a very good motorcyclist, and my concern of me causing us to fall over and getting all scraped up melted away, and I started to say, 'Look, Mom - no hands!' (you have to use both when you are taking pictures with my camera)

...shooting from the left.....



....shooting from the right.....



....and....what's this?.....



Oh! Deer!



We stopped as I tried to get a good shot...hmmmm....notice a trend?.....



...I can't seem to keep them in my sights....







...they're always behind trees and posts.....




...I guess I'm just not quick on the draw....





Finally!



Here's the other fella on the right side of the road - he wasn't so sure about us....



...yep - there he goes! not going to even try....



My your day be filled with God's wonders, deer friends! :)

Chrissie

'Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.'
Psalm 77:14

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've tagged you for a meme, check out my blog (The Life of Ryan) for details...

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Chrissie,
Well, at least I read the title right this time. LOL. Those are some beautiful pictures you have taken. "THANK YOU" for sharing them with us. The deer are beautiful. I have a friend, Renie@RenieBurghardt'sWorld, that lives up in Missouri. She lives out in the country. She has deer that will come up to her and let her take their picture. I hope you had a great weekend. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.