You bring such smiles to my heart - I cannot contain them.......
It's such a delight to be with you, and watch you work.....
.....even when you are..er...30 feet above the ground.....
....um....that's just a bit high...(gulp)...
...(whew!) what we wives endure for our men....but it's worth it...
Happy Valentine's Day my Beloved!
love,
Your Wife
1 comment:
Good Morning Chrissie,
"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY"!!!! Wowzer, what does your hubby do? I can't imagine being up that high. LOL. You know me, I'm scared of heights anyway. He sure is one brave man. And yes, we do endure alot with our Valentine's, but that is what makes them more special. The picture of you and him standing with the mountains behind you is beautiful. "THANK YOU" for sharing your Valentine with us and the picture of you both. Where is the last picture taken at? When you have time, stop by. I have a couple of things for you on my today's post. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Post a Comment