Friday, February 15, 2008

My Favorite Things Friday...



God bless your weekend, dear friends!

Chrissie
'Thy sun shall no more go down, neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.'
Isaiah 60:20

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful picture! Have a wonderful week-end!

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Chrissie,
Oh my goodness, what another beautiful picture. The sunset is just breathtaking. You sure do take some great pictures. I do enjoy looking at them. I am finally going to be able to order me a camera. We had planned on it right after Christmas, but then our finances wasn't working out right and now instead of ordering everyone something right now, my DH told me to just order my camera. It will be Tuesday before I can send the money order off for it, so hopefully in about 10 days or so, I should have mine. I am really excited about getting one. I hope you have had a great weekend. Mine has been pretty good itself. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.