
God bless your day, dear friends!
Chrissie
'A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.'
Prov 18:24
I'm a '39 and holding' Californian, wife of a wonderful husband of 20 years, and 'MOM' to two Jack Russel Terriers. Some of the things I enjoy are gardening, piano, quilting and oil painting. Also, I love our big families and being with the abundant nieces and nephews that fill my life with joy. Most of all, God is central in my life, and rejoice that as each new day breaks, I can know that with God, all things are possible.
2 comments:
I love the messages to your husband!
Happy Valentine's Day from the Valentine Capital of the World!
Good Morning Chrissie,
"HAPPY LATE VALENTINE'S DAY" to you. I see you have the Valentine Wreath up and I'm so glad you liked it. Our oldest daughter is still sick and I will probably be taking her to the doctor today. I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day with your Valentine. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Post a Comment