Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Good Morning!




Good Morning, Dear Friends! It's a really lovely day out here! We've been maintaining temperatures in the 40's, but with the sunshine, it's been lovely! Got a lot of things done outside yesterday, and hope to accomplish more! And the big thing today is, I anticipate finishing up Little Zachary's quilt! I'm excited to show you the finished product, and the little guy's reaction.
One of my readers delurked and gave me a Meme to do. I'm not very good at these, and this may be the last one I do, since spring is coming and I'll be very busy outside, I'll not be doing a whole lot of blogging, but here are the rules. If you desire to do this Meme - go right ahead, but I'll not pressure anyone. Here's to you, Ryan! I'm praying for you today!


Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

The Bible was nearest to me today, and this is what I found. I went ahead and posted the last couple verses as well to finish up the chapter:

Exod 9:29-35
"29 And Moses said unto him, As soon as I am gone out of the city, I will spread abroad my hands unto the LORD; and the thunder shall cease, neither shall there be any more hail; that thou mayest know how that the earth is the LORD's.
30 But as for thee and thy servants, I know that ye will not yet fear the LORD God.
31 And the flax and the barley was smitten: for the barley was in the ear, and the flax was bolled.
32 But the wheat and the rie were not smitten: for they were not grown up.
33 And Moses went out of the city from Pharaoh, and spread abroad his hands unto the LORD: and the thunders and hail ceased, and the rain was not poured upon the earth.
34 And when Pharaoh saw that the rain and the hail and the thunders were ceased, he sinned yet more, and hardened his heart, he and his servants.
35 And the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, neither would he let the children of Israel go; as the LORD had spoken by Moses."

God bless each of you today, and may all our hearts be softened to the truth of His Word!
Chrissie

'A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.'

Ezek 36:26-27

1 comment:

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Chrissie,
The picture of the Sunset is just breathtaking. "THANK YOU" for sharing it with us. I enjoyed reading your Meme. I have not seen this Meme before. I'm not going to do it now, because I still have 3 to do from a couple of weeks ago. LOL. I may do it later on tho. Those are some very good verses there. "THANK YOU" for sharing them with us. It is hard sometimes to soften our hearts, but we know we have to do it whether we want to or not. My DH finally got home around 4:15a.m. this morning. He won't be leaving out due to some of the damage in Memphis. He will be leaving out Sunday morning on their regular run to Salt Lake City. So, he has a few days off. That's a good thing, but he is losing 2 pay checks from not being able to go up North to their other run. We are doing okay tho. I can't wait to see Zach's quilt. After the Spring like temperatures here, it has done turned cold again. It is 39 degrees right now. I had to turn the heat back on this morning. Take are my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.