Sunday, February 10, 2008

Over the Rivers and Through the Woods...(Bikin' It Part IV)

We wound ourselves around the country side, in the crisp, cool morning air, the motorcycle's roar echoing against the hills and through this snug little valley. All around us spoke of serenity and peace - a fitting tribute for the dawn of a New Year....








...each turn told to us another story.....



....sang to us another song....



...whispered the sweetness of living in God's creation....





...but where could this delightful road be taking us?
what wonders awaited us over the next hill?



....ahhhhhhhhhhhh.......



....words could not express the shimmer of joy that ran through me as I saw this beautiful valley and the treasures that it contained....





....as the road began again to decend back into the hill county, this sweet view captured my fancy......


......I wish I were able to put a caption to this - it's a scene most fitting for this election year.....



Well, dear friends -thank you for joining me and my brother on this leg of our journey! Perhaps you can come visit me next week, for our final turn in the road....
I hope your day is a delightful one, and full of praises to the Creator of Heaven and Earth!
God bless you!
Chrissie

'Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them.'
Ecclesiastes 12:1

1 comment:

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Chrissie,
Oh my goodness girlfriend, what beautiful scenery. "THANK YOU" for sharing another day of being on the Bike with your Brother. Those are such soothing and calming places. I have to say that the very first picture with the barns are very beautiful. I love seeing old barns. The picture with the White Railing on the little bridge is so unique. I have never seen a bridge with railings like that before. The mountains with the Snow on top are just breathtaking. I know you had a wonderful time with our brother and I'm so glad you are sharing the pictures with us. When you have time my friend, stop by. I have 3 Awards for you on my today's post. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.