God's sweet blessing upon you, my friends! Seek His guidence in all you do!
Chrissie
'For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.'
Ps 31:3
I'm a '39 and holding' Californian, wife of a wonderful husband of 20 years, and 'MOM' to two Jack Russel Terriers. Some of the things I enjoy are gardening, piano, quilting and oil painting. Also, I love our big families and being with the abundant nieces and nephews that fill my life with joy. Most of all, God is central in my life, and rejoice that as each new day breaks, I can know that with God, all things are possible.
2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by. What lovely pre-spring pictures! It's 63 today, but is supposed to snow for Valentine's Day.
Your motorcycle trip looks wonderful. I will be finishing up my Hawaiian adventure in the next few days. It has taken forever to get through, considering all the other stuff that's been going on!
Good Afternoon Chrissie,
Wow, those are some Spring pictures for sure. "THANK YOU" for sharing them with us. I do love the beautiful Sunset tho. We got some freezing rain here yesterday afternoon, but nothing major. It was bitterly cold here this morning as well. At one time, it was 18 degrees. It is 32 degrees right now. I would like to have at least one good Snow before Winter ends tho. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Post a Comment