Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It Feels Good To Be Alive....

These last few days I have been very sick, but today, this is how I feel....



....there's nothing like being real sick to show you just how good being well really is.....



...Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the gift of life.....





May you soar with God, dear friends....
Chrissie

'But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.'
Isa 40:31

2 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Chrissie,
"PRAISE GOD" you are feeling better and free from your sickness. The pictures are just beautiful. I'm feeling better, now my stomach is starting to cramp some and I know what that means, so, needless to say, I'll be feeling bad for the next few days. We got a little freezing rain here last night. The roads were in good shape this morning and they had School here. I'm so worried about my DH getting home today. They will be coming thru Missouri right where there is more Ice. I know if it gets too bad, they will shut down. It's the other people you have to worry about sometimes tho. Please keep my DH and his Uncle in your prayers today. I would really appreciate it very much. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Dawn said...

I am so glad you are soaring again - there are so many bugs going around here, too. Hope they die off soon and spring comes!