Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday Meme's....

Hello there, friends! Happy New Year! It's already the 7th of January! Oh, My! I've got to get a move on! So many things to be doing these days! I keep trying to get my Christmas tree down, but I keep doing other things, and by the evening, I'm just too tuckered out to take it apart, and then I say, 'Tomorrow!' Now that's it! Today is the final day of procrastinating! I'll get that tree down, by hooks and by crooks, and then take a little time to do some sewing on my new sewing machine! YES! I'll be posting more about that later, and I can't wait to show you what's been going on, but for today, I have been tagged by Karen to do a meme. 10 random things about myself. I just hope you won't be bored - here goes!

1. I love the Lord Jesus
2. I love my Hubby and my family
3. I enjoy gardening
4. I'm not a very good cook, but I make a pretty good go of it.
5. I love my two doggie babies, Sparky and Patches
6. I and my family used to Square Dance - that was a lot of fun!
7. My family owned horses for most of my growing up years - loved it!
8. I made my first quilt about 20 years ago. I've been hooked ever since!
9. I'm learning about photography, and loving it!
10. I love being around kids - we always have so much fun!

There you go, dear friends! I hope you aren't asleep! :)
God bless you!
Chrissie
This year's resolution:
"And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."
Mark 12:30-31

2 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Chrissie,
"THANK YOU" for doing the Meme. I enjoyed reading it. We have a few things on there that are similar as well. I Love Jesus Christ and my DH and girls as well. I never got into the gardening thing tho. I love to cook as well. Hey, you don't have to be perfect at it, just please your hubby, that's what counts. I don't have any pets. They used to have Square Dancing around here years ago. I haven't seen it in a long, long time tho. I like horses but was never raised around them. I made some quilt tops before I had met my DH. I had someone else to do the quilting part tho. I love kids as well especially our girls. I can't wait for you to show us what you will be doing with your new Sewing Machine. I think I'm gonna have to go and get mine and start some sewing. LOL. I hope the storms are over with for yall out that way. Your Meme wasn't boring and I'm still awake. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Karen H. said...

Good Evening Chrissie,
I'm just dropping by to let you know that I have been offline for the last couple of days. I hope to be able to do a post in the morning tho. "THANK YOU" for being concerned about me. I really appreciate you being such a great and wonderful friend. Hope things are going well for you. I do hope all the storms have passed by you now. We didn't get anything Severe here, but it did get bad close by us tho. "PRAISE GOD" for watching over us and protecting us. Take care my friend and have a great evening. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.