Friday, January 4, 2008

The First 'My Favorite Things Friday' Post for 2008

Bringing in the New Year with.....



Singing and Praising the Lord.....









Playing....





Dancing.....












Doing the Conga....









Cheering...





and Generally Having a Good Time...




.....and Quilting.....

Can you believe it? :)))




Hope yours was beautiful!

God bless your New Year, dear friends!

Chrissie


4 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Evening Chrissie,
Well, it sure looks like yall had a great time ringing in the New Year. I love that yall are doing the Conga. How neat is that. It looks like all the guys are passed out. LOL. I can't believe yall were outside on that pretty green grass dancing as well. It sure looks fun to me. How is the weather your way? I heard on t.v. either last night or today where there was some bad winds around Redding. I hope that's not too close to you. I love your last picture of the tree. Take care my friend and have a great evening. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Carrie said...

Wahooooo sounds like a great way to ring in the new year to me! And I love the quilt, by the way. :)
God bless :)

Amy said...

Chris, I'm trying to comment for the first time. Looks like we were having a good time at my house but that picture of me in the kitchen is plain scary!

textile_fetish said...

OK, WOW! That was a lot of activity! I dothink my favorite part of the holiday season (the whole month of December over here) was the music.