Sunday, December 30, 2007

Just stopping by to say.....

May your New Year Find You in Christ Jesus!
God bless you, dear friends!
Chrissie
"Fear God and give glory to him; for the hour of judgement is come:
and worship Him that hath made heaven, and earth, and the sea,
and the foundations of waters..."Rev. 14:7

2 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Chrissie,
"HAPPY NEW YEAR" to you and yours as well from our Family. We should all be in Christ each and every day of the year. I didn't get up today until 10:45a.m. LOL. I am doing laundry this afternoon also. The girls are in a cleaning mood. They have cleaned their own rooms which they usually do on Sunday afternoon's, and they are cleaning other parts of the house as well. I told hubby it's time they took on some responsibility around here. Take care my friend and have a great Sunday afternoon. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Chrissie,
I'm just dropping by to let you know that I have Tagged you. Stop by when you have time and get the directions. I hope you will participate. Take care my friend and have a great Monday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.