Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Favorite Things Friday....

Visiting my sisters' homes at Christmas time. Here is Number 4 Sister's place. I told her it looked like a Martha Stewart home, as long as the eye of the camera didn't go too far to the left or right, you'd think that the whole house looked this way....
I cleverly left out the windex that was just left of this lovely setting...

Her Jesse tree, with the objects lesson ornaments she and others made themselves...


...the ram whose horns got caught in the thicket to replace Abraham's son, Isaac, for a Sacrifice....



I heard her say she doesn't do enough with the kids with crafts and things, but look!



And isn't this a cool idea? Each word of a Christmas Carol on an individual piece of paper cut to look like Christmas light bulb....


Their tree all decorated and ready - so lovely! and done a whole lot quicker than mine!!! lol

Hey, Sis! You're doing just fine! Merry Christmas!
God bless you, dear Friends and Family!
Chrissie

1 comment:

Karen H. said...

Good Evening Chrissie,
Well, I must say, it does look like a Martha Stewart Home to me. She has a beautiful home and some very beautiful decorations as well. I think that is a neat idea of the homemade lights with a word of a Christmas Carol on it. Nawwww, I think she needs to do more crafts with the kids.....NOT. LOL. Her Jesse tree and the ram are beautiful as well. She did an outstanding job. You have a very decorative Sister I should say. "THANKS" for sharing your Sister's home with us. Now, we must see all of your decorations. Are you going to take part in BooMama's Tour of Homes on Monday? I had planned on it, but don't think I'll get too. We have Pre-Paid Cell Phones and since hubby is fixing to be out of a job come the first of the year, I have to watch my money and everything else. The only camera I do have is on my cell phone. Maybe next year I can do it. Well, take care my friend and have a great evening. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.