I was greeted by this lovely creature, Star.... one of my Sparky's six puppies....ain't she cute?
I had to show you her tree with and without flash so you could see all the fun things she has on there.
My! Sooo many packages! I saw four tall stacks of wrapped presents as I wandered around snapping pictures, and I didn't even go through the whole house! This Sister is the kind that thinks and does for everyone she knows - which is a lot....like half the town!! There hardly a person I know in town that she doesn't know in some way or other! :) Quite a Gal!!
This Sister was head designer at the local flowershop for many years, until it was sold. She continues in floral work at a big chain grocery store, also doing wedding flowers on her own throughout the year. This is the Sister that makes Scarecrows during the summer for the local Pumpkin Patch. Are you tired yet? I can't even do one hundredth of what she does - and her with cronic asthma and most of the time feeling very sick. May God give me a little of what my Sister has - God bless her!
May the rest of your week be a blessing!
Chrissie
1 comment:
Good Afternoon Chrissie,
I have a little time to visit before my Parents comes and gets the girls. Then hubby and me are headed out to Wal-Marts. Ugghhh. I love your Sister's house and such beautiful decorations. What is the Joseph and Mary made of? I have never seen anything like that before. It almost look like it's made out of some kind of paper. And the Nativity with the purplish glow to it is just stunning. Another thing I have never seen before either. Her tree is beautiful. She does a wonderful job. And all the presents and still Santa has to come. Wow she is an amazing Woman is all I can say. Well, take care my friend and have a great afternoon. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Post a Comment