Friday, December 28, 2007

The Last 'My Favorite Things Friday' Post for 2007...

...a loaded Christmas tree...

...happy faces....

...getting such a wonderful, fantastic, marvelous, perfect....
.........................new sewing machine!........................................

...guys being goofy....
...singing Christmas Carols...




...Giving Glory to The Lamb of God.....


....who was Slain from the Foundations of the World for His own.....
May God's Salvation be yours, now...and for Eternity....dear friends.....
Chrissie
******
"And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship Him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
If any man have an ear, let him hear." Revelation 13:8,9

3 comments:

Leah Spencer said...

A new machine!! *squeal!* That's just so exciting. :) And a good brand there too, I hear many people love the built-in dual feed... and if you don't know what that is, time to get to know your machine! ;) (It's basically a built it walking foot).

Although... seems like the wrong person is sitting at the machine. It's not YOU! :)

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Chrissie,
Well, it sure looks like yall had a great Christmas. Your true is beautiful all lit up. I hope you got the email I sent you letting you know that I got your package yesterday. "THANK YOU" so much again for the precious and beautiful ornament. "THANK YOU" for sharing your Christmas with us. It is a cold 28 degrees here this morning. It's suppose to be alot colder for New Year's Day as well. Take care my friend and have a great Saturday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Karen H. said...

Hey Chrissie,
I forgot to tell you that I love your new sewing machine. I know you are proud of it and will use it alot. I may just have to get mine out and start some kind of sewing. LOL. It is wonderful to see your Family all gathered round the Piano singing Christmas Carols. Someone looks like they are really into that Sewing Machine. LOL. Take care my friend and have a great Saturday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.