and the winner is.........
Karen at 'Karen's Corner' !!!! Congratulations! :)
Email me, Karen, and give me your address, and you will receive it - post haste!! :)
Thanks Ladies, for coming over and visiting me
*************************************************
Another of my favorite things is being given an award. I just wish I could show it to you - I can't seem to get the thing to work, but you can see it on Karen's blog (above) It's so sweet of you to give that to me, Karen! Thank you!!
Another of my favorite things is being given an award. I just wish I could show it to you - I can't seem to get the thing to work, but you can see it on Karen's blog (above) It's so sweet of you to give that to me, Karen! Thank you!!
*************************************************
Happy faces of kids opening presents....
God bless you this weekend, dear friends!
Chrissie
2 comments:
Glad you had fun with the drawing, I passed as I have no tree! :) Plus I'd be afraid of losing it in the shuffle of many moves before we'll likely have a tree. :P
Good Morning Chrissie,
I've emailed you my address. These kids are just precious. It's always so much fun watching them open up their gifts. I remember one year, we bought our youngest daughter a pair of ballet shoes and a tutu for Christmas. She never has taken ballet, but she was and still is our little princess. She is a girly girl all the way. She dressed up in her little tutu and shoes. She would go in her room and pretend to be having ballet practice. Those were the days. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. I have posted today, but I am not sure if I will have time to do any more posting before Christmas. I have so much to do before Christmas Eve. Hubby got home last night and its crunch time now. Well, take care my friend and have a great Friday. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Post a Comment