Nieces happy to see me (this is during practice)

A brass ensemble...

My little sister (she paused just as I took the picture)
The last hallelujah...
The most perfect and singular message this world could ever receive....
'For unto us, a Child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulders: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Coucellor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace...' Isaiah 9:6
'For unto us, a Child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulders: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Coucellor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace...' Isaiah 9:6
God bless you, dear friends...
Chrissie


2 comments:
Good Afternoon Chrissie,
Thanks for sharing the Christmas Musical with us. I bet it was a great Musical. Our daughters have their School Christmas Play Tuesday of next week. Tonight they are being in our local Christmas Parade and then after that, they are in a Christmas Play at our Church. After the play, we will have our yearly Christmas Dinner. It is a cold day and very foggy day here. I just called a friend that is suppose to pick the girls up in a bit and she said the Parade was still on for tonight. I am feeling much better now. I am not going to stop blogging. Well, take care my friend and have a great Saturday. May God Bless You and Yours.
Hugs,
Karen H.
Christmas programs are the best! Sounds like this one was great.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment.
God bless :)
Post a Comment